One of its main advantages is that HTML is inexpensive and doesn’t require any special software. Since HTML doesn’t require any plugins, users shouldn’t have to deal with the many add-ons needed to operate any software.
Among all of the computer languages on the market, HTML has one of the friendliest search engines. Compared to other computer languages, HTML is extremely simple to use when creating SEO-compliant websites.
|Maintained by the WHATWG and W3C.||Maintained by ECMA TC-39 committee.|
|You can use any browser to run code.||A JS engine is required to run code.|
HTML is a markup language that current browsers can comprehend and employ to render web pages. It is essentially the foundation of any web page.
- Every website is built on the foundation of HTML.
- Making responsive designs requires HTML.
- It’s harder to learn JS without HTML.
- Full site functionality is ensured by HTML knowledge.
- You get a chance to become a better web developer with HTML skills.
Experience software development