Learning Content Delivery Manager
Code Institute is a global leader in delivering coding skills that help people switch to a career in software development. Demand for software developers is rapidly escalating as digitization accelerates and hundreds of thousands of new roles open up every month. Our online programmes give learners a direct pathway into these careers. Code Institute has been a Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Awards winner for the past three years. We are Europe’s largest provider of tech graduates and employ over 100 staff based in our Dublin Headquarters and around the world. We help people change their lives.
Why work here? Our blended learning approach is delivered through a combination of great content, expert tuition, mentoring, targeted learning supports, and our proprietary learning analytics driving great student outcomes and employment rates of over 90% for our graduates. As a Learning Content Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating the content development process across your instructional design team, technical writers, content developers, subject matter experts, QAs, graphic designers, and LMS platform developers. Code Institute is an equal opportunities employer and prides itself on diversity and inclusivity across our staff and our student body alike.
- Plan, resource, and execute programme content development against an agreed product roadmap
- Track and coordinate the content development process
- Manage stakeholder communication and alignment
- Manage partnerships and collaborations relating to content development
- Manage risk across programme development
- Ensure that content quality delivers learning outcomes and an engaging learning experience
- Ensure compliance with any regulatory frameworks of the governing bodies that certify our learning
- Be skilled in Agile methodologies
- Work with product management to analyse a mix of student, tutor and partner feedback with learning analytics to monitor quality and build a continuous improvement culture
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on go-to-market activities and product improvement activities
- Ensure that the right blend of in-house and contracted expertise delivers the best outcomes
- Drive continuous improvement across our learning content development processes
You will have:
- 3-5 years of programme delivery experience managing complex interdependencies across multiple concurrent projects
- Strong communication skills and experience in managing expectations across diverse stakeholder groups
- A calm, data-driven approach to problem-solving
- A track record of responding to life’s unexpected surprises and managing resources to deliver on time and to expectations
- Either experience of delivering software development projects or learning development projects. Both would be just great!
Software Engineering Manager
Code Institute is a global leader in delivering the coding skills that help people switch to a career in software development. Demand for software developers is rapidly escalating as digitisation accelerates, and hundreds of thousands of new roles open up every month. Our online programmes give learners a direct pathway into these careers. For the past 3 years, Code Institute has been a Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Awards winner. We are Europe’s largest provider of tech graduates and employ over 100 staff based in our Dublin Headquarters and around the world. We help people change their lives.
Why work here? As the Software Engineering Manager, you will work with our senior leadership team, our Head of Product, and the Head of Programme to ensure that we collectively bring the Code Institute Vision to life to deliver the best student and employer outcomes. You will be responsible for the building and maintenance of an AI-enabled learning platform to deliver an engaging learning experience and the best employment outcomes for Code Institute students. You will empower your team with the direction and tools required to deliver a high-quality, secure, and reliable product that delights our customers while meeting the goals and timelines agreed upon with internal stakeholders. We are looking for someone with experience in growing agile software teams delivering SaaS products. You will have a proven track record of leading agile teams. You can demonstrate high-quality communication and collaboration across your internal stakeholders.
- Be passionate about managing teams to deliver high-quality software
- Have experience in aligning development teams to work closely with Product and UX teams
- Be comfortable working with our architects and senior developers to guide them to make the best platform and design decisions to deliver on our goals
- Solution Delivery. You will co-own the delivery of platform requirements against the prioritisation outlined by the product team
- Solution Quality. You will drive high-quality, high-impact solutions that maximise our users’ experience. You will ensure a robust testing process incorporating feature, load and security testing. You will work with our architect to monitor leading indicators such as code quality, testability and reliability
- Security. You will oversee a robust SDLC and vulnerability testing policy
- You will own your team’s budget and constantly strive to drive efficiencies through process improvement and tooling. You will drive automated DevOps processes where possible
- You will build capability in the team to self-manage and own Scrum master and product ownership
- Expansion. You will plan the expansion of your team based on the growing demands of the business. You will work with your existing team to ensure their ongoing career
- Product. You will build a product-driven culture in your team that can take ownership of requirements from the product management team and translate these into great engineering solutions
- A Diploma in Full Stack Software Development, a Bachelor’s degree in SW engineering or equivalent
- Over five years of leading an agile development team
- You will have worked yourself as a developer and understand the day-to-day challenges of the role
- Experience in building SaaS products
- Experience with product and UX teams to maintain a high degree of focus and prioritization
- Industry experience with data analytics and/or Machine Learning in a production environment
- Experience with tooling for agile management, analytics, monitoring, security, product instrumentation and continuous delivery
- Experience in managing service-based architectures
- Also very useful : Experience in working with content production tools is an advantage, Familiarity with Python, the Django framework, Experience with AWS and containers.
Administrative Assistant German Speaking (m/w/d)
Are you a German native speaker? Are you interested in working remotely or in a hybrid model? Would you like to work for a scaling edTech company that helps people change their careers and lives? We are expanding our DACH operations and looking for someone to help craft the next part of our story. You will be a part of a progressive, friendly growth team based in Berlin or Dublin.
- Supporting our German Executive in case documentation, reporting and tracking, updating our databases, and translating materials; you will own the administrative duties.
- Working with our students and the Arbeitsagenturen, to ensure application processes are done correctly and successfully.
- Working with our finance department and the Arbeitsagentur to ensure the correct process is followed.
- Working closely with Student Care teams to ensure the correct process & reporting are in place, as well as administer any changes or updates about enrolment and completion of the course.
- Support liaising with partners and representing Code Institute in events in Germany (Jobmessen).
- Administer correspondence with our Dublin office.
What Skills You’ll Need for this Job
- Full professional proficiency in German (native speaker level) and fluency in English
- Good communication skills (written and spoken)
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent administrative skills, with a high level of efficiency, accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible and work effectively as part of a team
- A genuine interest in working with people (over the telephone or by e-mail)
- Experience of up to 2 years in an administrative role
- BA Diploma
- Interest in gaining experience in the EdTech industry.
- Interest in working with a global company that is expanding its operations.
- Experience working with governmental institutions is a big plus.
What’s on Offer
- Full-time permanent position with a competitive salary package.
- Office hours, Monday to Friday. No evenings or weekends! We’re flexible about when and where you work once the core working hours are covered.
- Free access to our courses.
- Study Assistance
- Remote work but you must be based in Berlin
Code Institute is an equal opportunities employer and prides itself on diversity and inclusivity across our staff and our student body alike.
If you don’t see anything that is a good fit at the moment, please contact us for a chat.
Who We Are
Code Institute is a high-growth company that has become a leader in online Ed Tech. We are a global leader in delivering coding skills that help people switch to a career into software development. Demand for software developers is rapidly escalating as digitisation accelerates and hundreds of thousands of new roles open up monthly. Our online programmes give learners a direct pathway into these careers.
Code Institute has been a Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Awards winner for the past three years. Alongside this, we are Europe’s largest provider of tech graduates. Our mission is to make a career change reality by delivering the digital skills to transform careers. We are a team of over 100 staff. We take our work seriously and enjoy having lots of fun. We have also been shortlisted for Work Happy – Ireland’s Happiest Workplaces.
We are an ambitious, enthusiastic and quickly growing team. We are flexible and creative and often work across departments to ensure we get the most out of our resources. This collaboration has created a tremendous working environment for Code Institute staff.
Our HQ is located in Blackrock Business Park, Dublin, Ireland, and our offices are friendly, trendy, and accessible.
We also offer flexible remote working opportunities and host regular virtual and in-person get-togethers.
- Competitive salaries
- The chance to be part of an exciting company that is growing rapidly
- Free access to our premium full-stack coding bootcamp
- Emphasis on developing your skills and abilities
- An agile environment
- Flexible work options
Learn to code
Of course, our university credit-rated programme is available to all members of the Code Institute team. Access to this programme means that you can learn software development just like our global student base. The added bonus for our team is that you work with the tutors and other support teams.
You also get access to our upcoming products and other learning tools that Code Institute offers.
You don’t need to be in an office or at a desk to have an impact. Our hybrid model lets your team decide where and how they work best. Code Institute believes that its team can be just as creative and effective no matter where they work.
Our offices are top-class, and when you do come in, you’ll be welcomed by friendly staff, amazing office facilities, a pool table and a top-of-the-range coffee machine. Our office is spacious and incredibly comfortable to ensure you enjoy it when you come in.
When you work with amazing, energetic people, having a good time is not hard. From hikes in the Dublin mountains to virtual water-cooler events, there’s no shortage of fun stuff to get involved with.
Regular outings, events and more ensure that the Code Institute team can regularly meet each other and socialise in a relaxed environment.
Like our students, our teams are invited to partake in Code Institute’s regular hackathons, along with students, alumni, tutors and more. These incredibly enjoyable and creative events allow our teams to practice and learn new coding abilities, but similarly, it gives our people a chance to interact directly with our student population. The great news is that we hold at least ten hackathons per year.