Competition Terms and Conditions
Terms for 5 Day Coding Challenge Competition
– Competitions are open to challenge participants aged 18 and over.
– Opening and closing dates will be announced in the post published to promote the competition. Entries submitted after this final closing date will not be included.
– By participating in Code Institute competitions, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
– There is no cash or other prize alternative. In the event of cancellations, there will not be a refund of the prize value.
– The prize on offer is a free place on our Diploma in Full Stack Software Development course.
– Winners will be chosen at random from the draw from those who have completed the challenges in full.
– Challenge participants must complete the challenges in full in order to be entered into the competition.
– Challenge participants taking part in the challenges have 1 week to complete the challenges. Your access to the challenges ends on Sunday night.
– The draw will take place on the following Monday and the winner will be contacted directly through telephone or via email. All competition entrants will be contacted via email to be made aware of the competition winner. Our social channels will also announce the competition winner.
– Code Institute reserves the right to withdraw or amend this competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control.
– Code Institute reserves the right to draw an alternative winner in the event that we believe that any winner has contravened any of these terms and conditions.
– Code Institute reserves the right to draw an alternative winner in the event that no contact has been made within a 12 hour period.
– Entry into this competition will be deemed to be a full and unconditional acceptance by the applicant of the Terms and Conditions of this competition. A failure to adhere to these Terms and Conditions may result in disqualification from the competition and, if applicable, forfeiture of the prize(s).
– Entrants are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions by participating in this competition.
– Only one entry per person. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted.
– Proof of identity may be called for before the prize is awarded as proof of age.
Best of luck and enjoy the challenges!